Monday, February 14, 2011

valentine's day '11

It's that time of year again. Valentine's Day. 

I was talking to my boyfriend earlier today, and he brought this point up.. and I have to say that I agree:  who ever decided that people needed to designate ONE DAY out of the year to show our special someone how much we love them?  Shouldn't you be loving them all year long..?  Now don't get me wrong.. chocolates, stuffed animals, flowers, and romantic cards are lovely to get.. but do you really need to get them to know how much your someone loves you?  Just give 'em a kiss.. and a hug.. and tell them you love them and all they are to you and do for you.  I'm not trying to hate on Valentine's Day for those of you who look at it as their favorite day of the year, but I just think it's more of a commercial, money holiday than it is a personal, emotional one.  



I love my boyfriend, and I don't need a holiday to help me say it.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment