Sunday, February 20, 2011

a small haul.

Hello. :)  
I've recently (over the last week, or so) bought a few new things that I just wanted to share with you. :)


Two new nail polishes, both by Revlon.  The top color is Lilac Pastelle (product no. 185) and the bottom color is Minted (product no. 85).  They both are relatively sheer, and for as much as I paid for each of them (approx. $3.60 a bottle), I was expecting better color pay-off.


Two Jesse's Girl nail polishes.  These are much cheaper than the previous two, about $2.99 a bottle, and the color pay-off is awesome.  The purple one is called Wild Thing, and the orange is called Crush.  They're both neon colors, and Wild Thing dries matte.  The only negative that this polish has is that it's pretty streaky.  My nails in these pictures are painted with Crush and I had to apply 3 coats just to even out the streaks.


My rings!  I mentioned my new black rose ring in a post a few days ago (I got it at Rue 21 for $1, and that's 'cause it was on sale).  My new turquoise stone ring I got at Target for $7.99 (and actually, it was my sister who bought it for me.  It was very nice of her to feed my addiction like that. :] )  I LOVE them!  :)

My video is currently taking five thousand years to upload onto YouTube, but as soon as it is up, I'll post a link right here:
:)  

Have a loverly day!

:)  A.

No comments:

Post a Comment