Monday, February 28, 2011

i hate aliens.

Hey guys :)

So, I was watching TV earlier, with my boyfriend, and a new commercial came on showing a new movie Disney is coming out with called "Mars Needs Moms."

Oh. my. goodness. 

Now, as a disclaimer, I LOVED Lilo & Stitch (and if you haven't seen it.. GO WATCH IT NOW!  It's adorable.).  But...

These aliens.. in this new movie.. are FREAKY lookin'...  I mean, weird, stretched out faces, the babies are grossly hairy, and they have legs that work backwards, like an ostrich or something.  I mean, I know they're aliens and they aren't supposed to look like us, but c'mon.  IT'S DISNEY! At least make 'em cute!  There's one scene in the preview where there's a little naked baby alien, I guess, and it FREAKING JUMPS AT THE SCREEN!  I literally started crying.

Now.. I should also say... that I'm a HUGE baby and it doesn't take much to scare me.  But really.. it's creepy.  I'd post a picture of the aliens here, but I don't want to freak myself out, 'cause it's late and I would like to get some sleep tonight.  

I just wanted to share my experience with you.  
Also, I uploaded a new video to YouTube:

Have a lovely day!  And try not to let aliens freak you out.. 

:)
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment