Thursday, February 10, 2011

a small hello!



Hello to all that have found me here on Blogger.com!  For those that don't know me, my name is Allison.. I'm a full-time Art History student.  For my own privacy reasons, I'm not going to talk about where I live or where I go to school specifically.  I LOVE all things make-up, all things random, and all things involving Mike Rowe. :)

I have a Youtube channel.  You should check it out:  http://www.youtube.com/user/MsAllisonElizabeth?feature=mhum

It's currently 1:17 AM and I cannot sleep.  I find this to be a very typical occurrence for me.  I like the quiet of the middle of the night (even though the people who live above me are currently bowling, it sounds like, in the room directly above mine.).  I don't say this to be creepy.. I just say it to give you all a little insight into me as a person.  I'm a night-owl, as my mother calls it, and since I've always been bad at coming up with interesting, factual tid-bits about me and who I am and what I like, I figured, if you follow my blog, you'll all learn new things about me as I think about them to post here. :)  I'm a forgetful person.. this seems like the best way to do it, ha ha.

So follow my blog!  and go check out my Youtube channel. Leave me comments and suggestions and I'll try to get to everyone that I can.  :)

Looking forward to starting this blog!
Forgetfully yours - Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment