Saturday, February 12, 2011

a morning with Buttons and Maximus. :)


Good morning!!  Or afternoon, rather, since it's almost noon here. :)  These are my two babies. :)  The pretty girl on the right is Buttons, and the upside-down monster on the left is Maximus.  These are two out of the FOUR (!) kitties that my family has.  


Maximus is only 3.  He's a MONSTER!  But, he's the most loving, sweet, chill kitty you'll ever meet.  (There will be PLENTY of Max pictures to come!)


This is my girl. :)  Buttons.  She's nearly 13 years old, and still as sprite as ever.  She's a lover, and will give anything for a nice, warm lap to curl up into.  You give her that, and she'll be your friend forever. :)  

I'd post pictures of my other two kitties, but they aren't close to me right now.  And, since I really should stop procrastinating and start studying for the ENORMOUS tests I have on Tuesday, it's probably a good idea that I don't go looking for them.  But I'll put pictures up later of them.  They're pretty cute too. :)

I don't come home very often.  I live where I go to school in my own apartment, and home for me is about 2 and a half hours away from there.  So, with gas prices slowly creeping their way back up into ridiculous territory, I tend to stay at school most of the time.  But every once in a while, lately it's been every weekend, I shoot down the mountain and visit home.  My kitties are a HUGE incentive for me to come, since I can't have pets at my apartment ('cause if I could, I'd have taken at least Buttons already).  But the atmosphere away from all the classes and tests and homework and bills and chores and responsibilities is worth coming home for too.  That and the full bed I get to sleep in. :)  

Well, I'm off to study!  Roman Art, here I come..  Wish me luck!

Until later..
Allison, Buttons, and Max. <3  




No comments:

Post a Comment