Thursday, February 10, 2011

A snowy februrary morning.

Good morning, all :)  Look at this snowy-ness outside my apartment this morning!


I have an 8 o'clock class this morning.  One would have hoped that this lovely snow this morning would have brought with it an excuse to cancel at least those early morning classes that all of us college students only take BECAUSE they're the first to get cancelled, at least during the early part of this spring semester.  
Oh well.  I sit here, waiting for my roommate to finish getting ready so that I can snag a ride to class, sipping on my wonderfully hot coffee that I usually am in too much of a hurry to finish, while my sister nods off for the last 15 minutes, or so, before we have to get up and trek to class in the snow.  These are my favorite kinds of mornings, 'cause I love the snow.. it's why I moved to the mountains for school.  I love me some hot coffee, and the chance to spend some time with my sister, since we're not mortal enemies anymore like we were in high school and middle school.  

Today's going to be a good day, I think.  How can a day that starts with snow AND coffee not be good?

-Allison- 
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment