Saturday, April 16, 2011

i hate it when sisters are annoyingly cute.

I really have had, like, NO free-time lately.  

None. 

My freaking job is occupying 99.9% of all of my time, and we're getting close to finals week here at school. 

Don't get me wrong.. Knowing that I'll be getting money is nice.  But I have no time for myself anymore.  I don't even have time to think about anything else but work.  

This includes trying to think of interesting things to blog about.
My sister posts interesting shit... It's making me kinda jealous.
(Yes, Sarah, you're blog is freaking adorable and I hate you for it.  Your welcome for the idea.)

Since my sister and her annoyingly cute blog is the ONLY thing I can think about right now, how about a little plug for our YouTube channel?

Go watch this video:

We're pretty hilarious. :)

And now.. off to sleep... 'cause I have work at 7:30 in the morning.
Until 5...in the afternoon.
For those bad at math... that's nine and a half hours.
That's entirely TOO long for one to be at work.

Ugh.

A.

3 comments:

  1. i know things are overwhelming now, but your a strong girl. and things will get better. im always hre for you. LUV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahaha.
    I'm sorry I'm annoyingly cute!
    I'll try and tone it down. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. its nice to have sisters that take away your stress of school. its good to relax so you are more focused on your school!

    ReplyDelete