Sunday, April 3, 2011

something new.

Hey guys.
:)

Look:

Snow in APRIL!!  Isn't it beautiful?  :)  This was just after 7 yesterday morning.  The high was like, 39..  Today the high was almost 70!!  I love where I live. :)  Haha...

So this is just a small post to let everyone know that my sister, Sarah, and I have a channel on YouTube that we've just started.  Here's the link:

It's just gonna be a random assortment of personality-driven spontaneity, haha, so it should be a good time!  We want to let people see who we are, especially as we interact with each other.  So you should go check us out!  

-- ~ --

So, if anyone follows my personal YouTube Channel [ http://www.youtube.com/user/MsAllisonElizabeth ], you would know that I just recently got a job!  Yay!  Or, if you read a few posts back here on my blog, you'd have also found out.  The job's been good so far; it's a front desk reception job at a hotel chain close to where I live. I'm responsible for making reservations, checking people in, and checking people out, setting up the continental breakfast and a wine/snack reception.  I wasn't actually expecting this job to be quite so tedious in terms of the number of tasks and responsibilities I would have to be solely responsible for.  I'm new the to whole atmosphere yet, but I think once I get the whole routine under my belt, it should be an awesome job.

But just as a heads up, my free-time is quite limited these days.  School only has about 4 weeks until it's out, AND having just started a job, I'm also working 30 hour weeks right now.  So, I'll try and keep posts as frequent as I can!  Just bear with me.
:)

A.


No comments:

Post a Comment