Wednesday, April 6, 2011

let's take a deep breath.

Hey guys.
:)


Just wanted to put up a quick post before I go to bed here to apologize for my obvious pessimistic-ness in my previous post.  I'm not sure what happened yesterday, but I got very overwhelmed by things that were very small in the grand scheme of things. 

Like my photo up top?  This is what I drink when I know I'm stressed and I need to relax.  Now, I hated tea before I drank this stuff.  This is an herbal tea.  This tea relaxes my entire body, and when I put it in my don't-mess-with-me-I-can-do-anything coffee mug, it just makes me feel so much better.

That, and I turn on Mythbusters and everything feels better.
:)

I guess I just have to remember that life is full of challenges, and it doesn't matter how many times you feel like you fall down - what matters is whether or not you choose to stand back up.  I know that sounds cheesy, like it's from a Disney movie, or something, but it's true.  

When you feel overwhelmed and like the whole world is just trying to knock you down, find something that relaxes you, sit down, and escape into your own world where you can calmly figure out your thoughts.

Life is only as hard as you make it.
Let's be strong!  

And just fyi, the skeleton coffee mug really does make me feel like a bad-ass - life is better when I'm drinking from it. 
:)

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment