Saturday, February 12, 2011

Patches and Elsa.

As promised, here are my other two kitties:


Patches :)  She's 13, like Buttons, and, also like Buttons, has been a member of my family since I was a little kid.  She loves her family and her food. :)


tee hee.. This picture makes me laugh. :)  This picture sums up Patches perfectly.

And finally:


Elsa. :)  Not quite as friendly as our other three kitties, but she has her moments.  She doesn't like a lot of noise, or a lot of people surrounding her.  She's content to lie under my mother's bed all day, and only come out to eat and to lay on top of the bed with my mom when it's time for bed.  She's an individual.  But, she's a part of the family too.. and I love her just as much as the others. 

I've just uploaded a new video to YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlL7Dlf6IDc
Hope you enjoy it!  

Until tomorrow... Allison :)


No comments:

Post a Comment